Thursday, February 16, 2012

Class 1, Week 5 - Squash and Stretch

Week 5- The Obstacle Course



The big challenge for me this week was staying inside the frame limit.
Also picking a course took some thought. We had 12 courses to choose from and they are all great. I met an AM Alumni Rene S. who told me they only had 3 or 4 courses when he was a student, doing this same assignment.

With the new character rigs becoming available to AM students this year, it's worth noting that AM is stil growing and continues to make large strides to provide every possible advantage to it's students.

I chose to keep my animation short and simple, demonstrating the squash and stretch involved with anticipation, impact, and bounces.

Thanks for dropping by, see you soon,
Max

PS I met Rene S. at a demo workshop of the new Sandi 3D/ hand drawn software. This is an amazing new product to keep an eye on for the future.

Here, watch a Sandde Demo. No 3D glasses provided, but believe me it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment