Sunday, February 26, 2012

Class 1 Week 8 - Wow, that's Strong Vanilla!

Hey there
Here's my "final" Vanilla Walk Blocking!

  

Planning for the walk
It was very challenging to edit the picture in photoshop  so that it showed clear enough to read.
My writing is still very messy even the bold contrast can only do so much.
But I'm very excited to be learning my way around Photoshop, it's been one of the best tools besides Maya that I've used in Animation Mentor.

STRENGTH POSE
PS the Rope was made in Photoshop. 
I also took a big leap forward in terms of Rendering the pose 

Strength Pose Planning Sketches
For the sketches what I learned form my critique was to develop every drawing. Even if the sketch has flaws doesn't mean you have to abandon the pose idea, just develop it, till it's as clear as can be.

For this pose I had a checklist in my head:
1) Severe Line of action
2) Straight limbs
3) Using head in the line of action 

Thank for dropping in, 
See you next week,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment