Thursday, February 16, 2012

Class 1, Week 6 - Overlapping Action

Here's my pendulum swing from last week's assignment. 



I'm working on a revision based on my Mentor's feedback and that should be up early next week if not sooner.

Thanks for stopping by, come visit again soon. 
Max

PS I did this assignment while out of state at the American College Theater Festival (ACTF). There I participated in a production of Dog Sees God, workshops and saw many other shows.

Two very influential workshops were, the Art of Clown, and Mask as departure point. 

I learned many things that could be applied to animation and whould like to write some articles about them. Those will be seen here as soon as I can get them written. Lots of great info out there.

Happy Animating,
: D
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment