Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Alive

Here's a quick update since I haven't added anything in a while.

I've finished Maya springboard and have started AM! I'm in week 3 of Class one and my Mentor is the Fabulous Don Kim.

We are currently working on our Ball bounce assignment and our first animation of the program.

Very excited, and hard at work.

I find I'm spending more time commenting on others work then on working on my own material. Just an observation since it is very important to learn to give and receive feedback.

Last week we were assigned to Go out and Draw people out in the world.

I went to the mall and drew Children playing in the Jungle Gym.

Here are my drawings:







And Here's my final Pose for AM's Stu character

I had difficulty getting Stu to read as a child or show what he was doing, (Sitting on a dome) So I sat him back into a reclining pose.

I'm currently working on the Ball Bounce and Excitement pose.

I'll leave you with my Maya Springboard Progress Reel.


Thnak you for reading (Yes, Thnak you) and talk to you soon. 
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment