Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 6 - Session 4

Assignment 5: Basic Shading

Objective: throw some shades on your set and experiment with how to manipulate them to create different effects.

Here are my camera views with shaders:

 Marble was fun

Love these eyes, ghost, and door knob.
Also went for a Muppet feel on the skin. 

Now the bed is round + notice the new end table by the bed I added for this assignment

Khaki pants. 

Shaders were very fun to tweek and try different things on. Having a set based on my room made it challenging because I knew exactly how it should look and I really tried to capture each surface as it appears in reality. It gave me a solid goal; to recreate what I saw, and I got as close as I could and didn't stress if it wasn't perfect.

I also experimented with Mental Ray shaders. They look great but also caused some problems later on.

Thank you for reading,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment