Friday, September 30, 2011

Looking the Part

Earlier this week I received an email with this notification from Walnetto S.


Hi everyone! Some of you might recall the...
Walnetto Saveliev9:40am Sep 26
Hi everyone! Some of you might recall the Spike hat my 
mom crocheted. Just in time for fall she's managed to 
make a few more. If you're interested in one, you can
 check them out here. :)
Spike Hat
www.etsy.com
Rawr!
The infamous Animation Mentor mascot Spike!
Now in handy hat form!
Hand-crocheted from worsted


Just got mine in the mail!


I love it. Now I can show My Am pride with handmade style. Just in time to wear to CTN this November!
Thank you Walnetto! 


As of now there are still 2 Spike Hats available on etsy.com
If this finds you well and inspires you to have a Spike of your very own, I invite you to check them out.

In other news:

I've been reading AM Alumni Blogs.
Just finished reading Tommi Grummt's page from earliest to current. Very inspiring work, and really insightful look into the process for each of his assignments.

Also, I just discovered Alex M. Lehmann's Blog and it looks very promising.

That's all for now.

Thanks for reading.
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment