Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 4-intro

That's, "week four of the semester- session 1," and this is a response to my first Q+A with my Class for Maya Springboard.

Seeing how nice and excited everyone is; Mentor included, has got me revved up to start this program.

Our Mentor Arnie is a real sweety, and he really knows what he's talking about when it comes to Maya. I can't wait for my first Critique from him.

My classmates are all very positive, and come from very different backgrounds. We've got backgrounds in theater and archery, 2D animation and beat-box, traditional art and cooking, teaching and comics, and finally design, and 3D animation!

I can't wait to learn with, and from, all these amazing people.

We get our first assignment next session, "The Shelf," and all weekend to work on it.

That's all for now,
Max


PS Thanks to Agent Rad's post on the Facebook group AM Eager Beavers I now have a golden AM Student Badge on my Blog. If you're eligible, be sure to get one for your blog or social network medium.

Thanks Agent Rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment